From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reminder to tag 1.4rc
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:22:47 GMT
Yeah, I never got a chance to write back. Here are the quick hits.

1) We had to do a fix with back button functionality so your code doesn't
merge clean now.
2) The same functionality is not available on BB, WP7 and we usually like
to have the same functionality across platforms.
3) Joe is working on a big change for 1.5.

Taking all this into consideration we are going to hold off merging your
changes for 1.4 and take a closer look at it for 1.5 and see if we can make
it cross platform.

Sound good?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald