From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update on CordovaView/CordovaActivity - Tests
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 20:00:14 GMT
Hey Joe,

I've been spending some time today testing your changes and it looks
good for the most part. The only areas that I seem to be having issues
with are:

1) Splash screen
2) Back button

1) I believe you posted the splash screen would have to be re-worked
with the new approach.

2) The back button is acting very oddly:

a) Sometimes when I'm in the second page of an application hitting the
back button goes back one page, at other times it exits the app
completely.
b) If you register an event listener for the back button it works
great but if you then unregister that event listener the back button
does not work anymore. That is, you can't exit the application using
the back button anymore.
c) The function navigator.app.backHistory() no longer works.

You can reproduce the above by using the callback-test code.
Specifically the index.html under events.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald