From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ExternalScreen plugin
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:24:28 GMT
You just need to send a pull request from your branch to
phonegap/phonegap-plugins repo. I saw the post about a week ago and
thought it was great. Then lamented the fact that Android doesn't have
something similar.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 9:01 AM, Andrew Trice <atrice@adobe.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone!
> I've got a PhoneGap plugin that I think could be useful to the community, and wanted
to inquire about merging it with the main phonegap-plugins branch (I have no idea who actually
does this).   The plugin enables a second/multi screen experience on iOS devices.

> You can read about the plugin here:
> http://www.tricedesigns.com/2012/01/12/multi-screen-ios-apps-with-phonegap/
>
> And the source is available in my fork of the phonegap-plugins repository:
> https://github.com/triceam/phonegap-plugins/tree/master/iPhone/ExternalScreen
>
> I was hoping someone could merge this, or it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could
let me know who manages the main repository.   Please don't hesitate to contact me if you
have any questions.