From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Another update to the Cordova View Branch: WebDriver Support
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:17:49 GMT
That's great news Joe. I had started looking into getting the
WebDriver working with PhoneGap back in December. Unfortunately, it
was horribly difficult to extend the WebDriver to take a PhoneGap
WebView. Looking at the stuff you were doing with CordovaView It
looked like it would be easier to extend the WebDriver but I didn't
get to it so I'm glad you did.

Did you need to change the WebDriver code at all?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald