From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reminder to tag 1.4rc
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:10:14 GMT
Okay, I updated the Android repo with version 1.4.0 and tagged the change.
Steve, if you are reading this don't forget to pick up the new plugins.xml
file to put into the .zip download.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 12:08 PM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com