From Andrew Savory <asav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.4 release phone call
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 10:58:05 GMT
Hi folks,

To make sure everyone can collaborate and join the call, can you please
consider providing toll-free numbers that work in multiple countries (and
add emphasis to the VOIP alternative mentioned below)?

It might also be useful to post times in UTC as well as your local
timezone, and/or link to sites like
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2012&month=1&day=20&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&p1=224to
make it easier for people to convert to their local time.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this particular call, but I look
forward to reading the notes!

Thanks,

Andrew.

<shazron@gmail.com>