From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re:board report
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 20:10:29 GMT
As with last month remember to make a distinction between shipping ASF code
and non-ASF code. It would be good to indicate when you hope to make an ASF
release if that is possible.

Also mention that infra is allowing you to use git (and probably show your
appreciation for the work done there, you'd be surprised how much back-end
has been required).

Ross