From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: State of battery API
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 01:50:04 GMT
Windows Phone does not expose any battery info other than
DeviceStatus.PowerSource
and it will fire the event PowerSourceChanged when plugging/unplugging the
phone.

PowerSource is an enum of either Battery | External

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.phone.info.devicestatus(v=vs.92).aspx