From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consistent implementation of the whitelist
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 19:45:33 GMT
I'd rather wait until we all agree on supporting one .xml config
rather than having interim changes (less friction for users
upgrading).

What about plugins? I see that android uses a plugins.xml

As for icons and splash screens, unfortunately on iOS it has to be
specified in the app's Info.plist and cannot be from an external
source, since this is handled by the app itself and outside of our
control.