From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consistent implementation of the whitelist
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:10:05 GMT
Thanks Fil.

I think this is what I would plan for iOS:

1. Convert PhoneGap.plist settings into config.xml settings
(whitelist, plugins, other features)
2. Change Objective-C code to read from config.xml
3. Add config.xml to the Xcode template
4. Add post-build phase to the Xcode template to read config.xml
settings and write them into the Info.plist (possibly using Andrew's
confetti)
4. Write upgrade steps for PhoneGap.plist --> config.xml in the
Upgrade Guide doc

Would we target this1.5 or later? We don't have to do it all at the
same time. I would propose it to be in 1.6 for all platform support,
so 1.5 we can have interim support in some platforms. I haven't
consulted the backlog of tasks for the product roadmap