From Caio Marcelo <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [callback-qt] Qt 5, WebKit2 & Qt Quick
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 21:47:00 GMT
Hello,

I've subscribed with my other address (caio.oliveira@openbossa.org) to
the callback-dev mailing list -- it is the preferred contact mail :-).

I think Cordova is a perfect use case for motivate the hybrid APIs in
Qt. The multiprocess architecture change the game a little bit, so
earlier support to expose QObjects in the webpage JS environment is
not there yet -- and possible won't be there the way we are used to.

There's a thread in webkit-qt mailing list that have a lot of
information about what cases we are considering
https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-qt/2011-October/001953.html.

Next week I'll take a deeper look at Cordova API and at exising Qt backend.

Cheers,

--
Caio Marcelo