From Caio Marcelo <>
Subject Re: [callback-qt] Qt 5, WebKit2 & Qt Quick
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 21:47:00 GMT

I've subscribed with my other address ( to
the callback-dev mailing list -- it is the preferred contact mail :-).

I think Cordova is a perfect use case for motivate the hybrid APIs in
Qt. The multiprocess architecture change the game a little bit, so
earlier support to expose QObjects in the webpage JS environment is
not there yet -- and possible won't be there the way we are used to.

There's a thread in webkit-qt mailing list that have a lot of
information about what cases we are considering

Next week I'll take a deeper look at Cordova API and at exising Qt backend.

Caio Marcelo

View raw message