From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NOTICE file for iOS
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 15:10:53 GMT
Uggh - one more thing.   These files are being submitted to the ASF as part
of the PhoneGap project - thus the author is not directly submitting them.
  Is "PhoneGap" considered the author's agent?   I have been reaching out
to the authors via direct email (as not all are on the cordova-dev list)
requesting permission to remove the copyright, is this sufficient to,  "provide
written permission for the ASF to make such removal or relocation of the
notices."?

thanks,
-becky