From Brian>
Subject Re: cordova git repos at apache - shadowed at github
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 19:22:46 GMT
I have two concerns.

1. can we be org members w/ the apache mirror, comment, admin, etc w/
the same capabilities provided by having our own org?  do we maintain
the mechanism for pull reqs and review? not clear on this yet. who
maintains the owners list?

2. brand identity and findability, should we not have the expected url
at github even if its just s squat repo to point ppl in the right
direction? there are *many* repos and cordova stuff
is kinda lost in the noise.

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Filip Maj <> wrote:
> So it's time to do something with the two organizations we have in github
> for the project.
> I am of the opinion that we should close down both callback and cordova
> orgs and point everyone to the apache one as a point of interaction on
> github. I believe Brian has a different opinion. What does everyone else
> think? If we keep the other orgs all of us maintainers will need to
> manually keep the various git repos in sync.
> It looks like all of the main committers to each platform have pushed
> something up to the major implementation repos on the apache servers, so
> now we can say that the main code drop point is the apache git server.
> Good job everyone! Slowly migrating :P
> On 12-01-13 10:55 AM, "Patrick Mueller" <> wrote:
>>On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 13:00, Jukka Zitting <>
>> wrote:
>>> I just set up mirrors of the repositories to show up at
>>> (where we have the read-only git-svn mirrors).
>>> Github should automatically pick them up from there soon enough.
>>They're there!!  thx!
>>Patrick Mueller

View raw message