From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: cordova git repos at apache - shadowed at github
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 19:22:46 GMT
I have two concerns.

1. can we be org members w/ the apache mirror, comment, admin, etc w/
the same capabilities provided by having our own org?  do we maintain
the mechanism for pull reqs and review? not clear on this yet. who
maintains the github.com/apache owners list?

2. brand identity and findability, should we not have the expected url
at github even if its just s squat repo to point ppl in the right
direction? there are *many* github.com/apache repos and cordova stuff
is kinda lost in the noise.