From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Cordova Website
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 22:34:00 GMT
This is a good discussion; my thoughts are we keep the PhoneGap site
for more user facing business and the Apache site is for the
Contributers. Using those personae should help decide what goes where.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Yohei Shimomae <yohei@adobe.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>

> I'm Yohei and I work for Adobe PhoneGap team as a UX Designer. I've worked on PhoneGap
site and created bunch of PhoneGap related artwork including the logo, Build Bot for PhoneGap
Build and graphics for PhoneGap swags.

> Adobe wants me to help out on Cordova site design and I was wondering where I can help
out. From what I've heard, it sounds like we don't have a lot of content yet, so I would suggest
moving some of the content that is currently in the sidebar to the home page and create a
simple one pager website which is fairly quick to build and design for.