From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Mentors pls review: Re: Status report time
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 21:18:02 GMT
Cordova

Apache Cordova is a platform for building native mobile applications
using HTML, CSS and JavaScript. The project entered incubation as
Apache Callback in October, 2011, before changing its name to Cordova.

January could be characterized as the month where we hit our stride on
Apache infra. Tonnes of updates to the code. Huge activity on the
mailing list. Two new committers voted in.

* shipped 1.4 (NOTE: we aim to make 1.5 our first official apache release)
* continued code migration to Cordova name
* new Apache Cordova logo!
* project web site design iteration
* new automated build system code named 'coho'
* Yohei Shimomae voted as committer
* Steve Gill voted as committer

Graduation concerns:

* Grant committership to Steve Gill
* IP review (source headers, license metadata, etc.)
* Ship an official Apache release

Signed off by mentor: jukka, gianugo