From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: cordova git repos at apache - shadowed at github
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 21:45:10 GMT
Well, I certainly don't dispute that we've dug ourselves into a
conceptually messy situation. I suppose our own individual forks would
have the ability to act with all the needed authority / capability.
I'm comfortable with it. The only thing that remains, from my
perspective, is understanding how maintenance flow looks and
documenting it.

First cut off the top of my head:

1. I fork github.com/apache/cordova-ios
2. I make a few fixes and send a pull req
3. that pull req mails this list
4. ppl review it
5. looks good, I merge it to the apache.org git repo
6. changes are reflected on gh mirror

Sound about right?