From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Your coding practices and documentation are not done well.
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 21:54:11 GMT
Geez, really sorry to hear that experience Peter. This definitely is
not the experience we want developers to have and I appreciate that
you took the time to share your frustration with us. I myself would
probably have given up.

To echo Patrick and Fil: please do not hesitate to give us this
feedback.in the form of bugs, and if you are willing patches. Another
good avenue for help is either our irc #phonegap or many of us camp
out on the search term 'phonegap' on twitter. This list is also a good
place to escalate.

The whitelist feature does need love. My feeling is that it should be
* by default but thats probably better left for a different thread of
discussion. Hopefully our new wiki will be up in short order so we can
better document it. =/

One other small point, the phonegap.js file is currently being
refactored into a single file across platforms in a much nicer, more
modern, cleaner and better architected style. This doesn't directly
solve the whitelist issue but will make debugging of this nature much
less of a black art!