From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Cordova Website
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 01:44:58 GMT
excellent stuff yohei. really love the focus. only thing missing (to
me) is Docs from the top level navigation.

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 4:48 PM,  <gtanner@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> I still really love the robot.
>
> Would be nice to keep the double rainbow and unicorn ;)
> Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

guide to communicate basic layout and roughly what sort of information that goes onto the
site. They are suppose to be like a skeleton with almost no aesthetics. No colour or any styling
whatsoever. These wires are not meant to be pixel perfect. Texts are mostly just placeholders
and even the icons will probably change in the final design. Typically we do this before doing
higher fidelity mockups because making changes to wires is much quicker than updating hi-def
photoshop file. When everyone is happy with what they see in the wires (which I will most
likely be making couple of revisions of,) I will move on to creating a high fidelity mockup
which will be very close to what the site would actually look like.

>> So just to recap, regarding these wires, let's NOT talk about: colours, how the icons
look, how the buttons look, font settings, line thickness and so on. Let's focus on the information
that is being displayed and whether it makes sense for the potential visitors to the site.