From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: who wants to play with me on a commit approval process for weinre?
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:04:17 GMT
Jukka: Very curious about how we can help infra w/ the stuff Patrick
is describing here. We have it in our queue to block out some
resources to improve our testing automation. This is close enough that
the work could be combined. Just don't know the implications to Apache
infrastructure.

Patrick: I'd like to help on this. We could cobble this together on
our own servers to get things going. Appears we could use the Jira
rest api: http://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/latest/