From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova-Android now up-to-date in the ASF Git Repo
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 14:31:45 GMT
On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 17:43, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

> Is there a reason to move everything over to the github.com/cordova
> organization? From my understanding the Apache git repo will be mirrored
> over to github.com/apache - and will have other niceties like
> automatically forwarding pull requests to the Apache dev mailing list for
> us.

Agree.  There's definitely benefit to having fewer repositories/web
sites/organization roles to deal with, if we can avoid it.

The question is, what do we lose by NOT having a github/cordova
organization/repos.  And surely, we can create one later, if we really need
one, right?

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org