From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova wiki at Apache
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 18:56:48 GMT
On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 13:15, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:

> Agree a Wiki for the site should be more than enough. (Or the site is
> 'the wiki'.) Would prefer to *not* have another login or anything ---
> my ideal would be a static site generator thing like Jekyll or
> Octopress.
>
> Thoughts?

I think the existing "official web site" page(s) are currently set up to be
a "static site generator thing", only it's a home-brew thing, and it's at
least partially in perl.  :-(  (heh)

Why don't we see how painful it is to use that first; the idea is it won't
change often (hopefully), and doing anything different will require someone
installing/configuring/scheduling static page builders.  If some really
feels we need to do something different, and is willing to invest the time,
go for it.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org