From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: artwork for cordova
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 18:48:24 GMT
On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 16:14, Yohei Shimomae <yohei@adobe.com> wrote:

> http://cl.ly/0F2F1j2H0M2i3i31391w
>
> I've zipped Cordova related assets there.
>
> Under Icon, you'll find size 512~16 with transparent background. You'll
> also find Android and iOS icon specific sizes. Under logo, you'll find the
> logo with "APACHE CORDOVA" text in 4 different variations.

Awesome!  I'd like to get this on the CMS.  It would be great if you could
check these into an existing project like cordova-docs or something,
assuming you're allowed to commit (and if you're not, make yourself allowed
to commit).  Check in the individual files, not the .zip file.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org