From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: review weinre NOTICE file
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 19:08:18 GMT
On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 13:55, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com>wrote:

excellent, thanks for the info

> PS3. I notice the reference to UnixCrypt. Can you check whether it
> falls within the requirements of the export control laws as described
> in http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html?

Jetty is a weird beast.  It was at Apache for a while, then moved to
Eclipse; maybe it's at both; perhaps I can root around and find the Apache
version somewhere.

And Jetty is only needed because the weinre server is implemented in Java.
 Once we re-implement it using node, it won't be needed at all.  Wonder how
long that would take?  :-)  Of course, then we'll going to have to deal
with the npm pre-reqs (express, etc).

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org