From Patrick Mueller <>
Subject jira issue for the s/callback/cordova/g change
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 12:47:55 GMT
Is there already a JIRA issue open for this, so we can track what we need
to do?

As part of setting up the wiki [1], there was a question about where to
send wiki commit mails to.  I replied "callback-commits", but mentioned
we'd be changing that soon to "cordova-commits", so we'll have to remember
to open another INFRA issue to change JIRA when we get the new m/l.  I
figure we may have additional things like that.  I don't see any open in
the callback JIRA or INFRA JIRA.

Patrick Mueller