From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.4 release phone call
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 13:53:47 GMT
On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 05:58, Andrew Savory <asavory@apache.org> wrote:

> It might also be useful to post times in UTC as well as your local
> timezone, and/or link to sites like
>
> http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2012&month=1&day=20&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&p1=224to
> make it easier for people to convert to their local time.

+1 on posting times/dates with a timeanddate link. I was looking around for
one of these services the other day - because I've seen other folks use
them in meeting announcements - and timeanddate seemed to be the
best/easiest, once you find the right URL.

This is actually a better URL to use though, since it immediately shows you
relevant times, everywhere:

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2012&month=1&day=20&hour=18&min=0&sec=0

--
Patrick Mueller