From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova-Android now up-to-date in the ASF Git Repo
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 22:27:32 GMT
On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 14:08, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey

Another thing folks might want to do is change their git email address to
their apache.org email address.  I would assume, at some point, we will
turn back on "committer must have an apache email address" commit checks.
 Might as well get ready for it.

Instructions here: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/

I went ahead and changed my global git config; then added my
apache.orgemail address to GitHub, and also added that email address
to gravatar :-)

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org