From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Does anyone actually LIKE having JIRA emails sent to the -dev mailing list?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 16:52:51 GMT
Does anyone actually LIKE having JIRA emails sent to the -dev mailing list?
 I find it ... noisy.  I've had to tweak some gmail filters to move the
JIRA traffic to a different label.  Browsing through the other apache
mailing lists, it appears some projects (25) use a separate issues mailing
list for JIRA traffic.  That seems to make more sense to me, even if it
means another mailing list to manage.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org