From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: who wants to play with me on a commit approval process for weinre?
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:44:13 GMT
On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 19:52, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

> >What's the process that was used within PhoneGap?
>
> I would say a mix... Something that was considered a "big" change was RTC,
> but day-to-day / bug-fix type stuff was CTR (or even just "C" ;) )

What I fear is CTR just becomes C all the time.

But I have no big issues with keeping with the old flow, as Fil described.

For the weinre, we could use some developers.  if there's anyone who'd like
to delve deeper into this evil application, I'd love to you have you review
commits for me.  And certainly, I'd like to review commits anyone wants to
make to weinre.

For now, after I have a commit ready to add to weinre, I'll post a message
here with a link to the bug and commit, in case anyone wants to join in.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org