From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova-Android now up-to-date in the ASF Git Repo
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 19:27:29 GMT
On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 14:08, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've synced up the changes for Cordova-Android, and after going through the
> process, I think it makes sense if each platform maintainer just does a
> push up to their respective repositories the changes that they have been
> maintaining to date.  This way, we can be sure that most people are set up
> to commit to the new repositories, and I won't have to sift through things
> that I'm unfamiliar with.  I see that Patrick has already done this with
> weinre, which tipped me off.
>
> Are we doing this right?

I think this is exactly what we want to do, modulo having to do global
"mark read"s on the torrent of emails flowing into my new filtered
"commits" label in GMail.  :-)  Would be nice to get a single push's
commit's bundled into one message, but I reckon this flood is a one-time
thing, so ... no worries.

Actually, just checked the email, and they're coming from "
callback-commits@incubator.apache.org" - I suppose we should create new
ml's for the 3 "callback" ml's we have, to "cordova" ones.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org