From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova-Android now up-to-date in the ASF Git Repo
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 21:12:36 GMT
On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 15:12, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:

> my plan to spend some time updating our wiki w/ our process.
> essentially its the same as today except we treat the ASF repo as
> canonical, review commits from outside and ensure they have a CLA, etc

So do day-to-day work against GitHub repos, then when ready to go into
Apache, get reviewed, then pull/push the commits?

I think there are apache svn repos shadowed at GitHub.  Assuming we could
do something similar with the ASF git repo (ie, shadow it to GitHub), could
this take the place of a new set of GitHub repos?

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org