From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding permission / plugins.xml / whitelist stuff to docs
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 22:23:18 GMT
On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 16:57, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

> How should we go about doing this? From Peter's earlier scathing e-mail to
> the list it sounds like at the very least it should be part of the
> cordova-docs repo. Some kind of article about that as it is not an API
> reference.

I don't have any suggestions about where to put it, but this information
should definitely be in the "shipped" docs.  I know this issue has bugged
me before - it's not API, so not in the shipped docs, but definitely stuff
people need to know.

> Given we are an Apache project now, I think it makes sense to move (or at
> the least copy over) the stuff we currently have on the phonegap.comGetting Started guides
[2] into the cordova-docs repo. We do have a
> "Guides" section at the bottom of the docs page [3].

If we know everyone that contributed to that doc has signed the CLA, then
we can add it to the repo.  But yeah, it would be nice to have some of that
doc at Apache.

Might be better to wait for the wiki to be created, and populate it from
the phonegap sites.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org