From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jira issue for the s/callback/cordova/g change
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:34:31 GMT
On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 13:02, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:

> > - kill off the phonegap/callback/cordova organizations/repos on github
>
> No sense nor need to kill off github.com/cordova (we want to be able
> to use gh to collab). We should kill off github.com/callback
>
> > - (optional but necessary in my mind) mirror the git repos over to
> > github.com/apache
>
> Agreed.

There was some earlier discussion re: if we have mirrored git repos at
github.com/apache, do we really need repos at github.com/cordova.

I don't think we've come to any conclusions, but I'm hoping we DON'T need
to have the github.com/cordova repos at all - I AM hoping that the
github.com/apache mirrors will serve the same purpose.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org