From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does anyone actually LIKE having JIRA emails sent to the -dev mailing list?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 19:00:20 GMT
On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 13:46, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

> I don't mind it, I think it's good to have an idea of what issues exist /
> are being reported / are being fixed on the various platform
> implementations (even if it is not considered "your" platform).

I can live with it the way it is now, now that I've tweaked my filters.

And I agree with Ross and Fil that there are potentially good reasons to
have them go to the same place. Might as well wait and see what happens
over the next few months.

In case you'd like to separate the emails, and are using gmail, here's some
information on the filters I'm using to assign labels to these:

------------------------------------
filter that doesn't match JIRA emails:
------------------------------------

  "Has the words":

    list:(<callback-dev.incubator.apache.org>)

  "Doesn't have":

    from:(jira@apache.org)

In the filters list, this will appear as:

  Matches: list:(<callback-dev.incubator.apache.org>) -{from:(
jira@apache.org)}

filter that does match JIRA emails:
  "From":

    from:(jira@apache.org)