From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject cordova wiki at Apache
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 15:05:18 GMT
Since this has come up twice now on the m/l, figured I'd start a new
separate thread for it.

questions
---------

1) Do we want a wiki at Apache for cordova?
2) Which wiki software do we want to use - moin-moin or confluence?
3) Can we use the wiki as our "CMS" instead of the other CMS thing?

thoughts
--------

1) yes

2) been a long time since I've used either, but I think I remember liking
confluence better.  In the references below, are links to lists of both
moin-moin and confluence wikis at apache.

3) see the "setting up the cordova web site w/CMS" link below.  I wonder if
it's possible to set the wiki up as our "cordova web site".  I'd like to
minimize the # of documentation systems that we need to use.  Can't we just
set up an httpd linkage from:

   http://incubator.apache.org/cordova/

   https://cwiki.apache.org/CORDOVA/