From Patrick Mueller <>
Subject Re: artwork for cordova
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 04:25:33 GMT
On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 20:28, Yohei Shimomae <> wrote:

> So I got two designs to show for now.

I like them both, and don't see why we can't use both of them.

Couple of notes on the street sign.

- I think we should get rid of the "ST".  There's enough homage to the
original sign, and the ST is just going to confuse people.  "What's the ST
for?"  A decade+ ago, I would have wondered if this was something for
Smalltalk.  :-)

- I think maybe the pole is overkill.  One nice thing about the street sign
is that it''ll make for a good horizontal image (and vertical, just
rotating it 90 deg).  But then the pole kind of sticks out of the bottom.
 The other thing about the pole is that it makes it a little more obvious
that it's a street sign.  Might as well add some mystery.  Removing the
"ST" also removes clues.

Patrick Mueller