From Peter Ehrlich <peter.i.ehrl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Your coding practices and documentation are not done well.
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:55:37 GMT
Sorry, just getting back to email after a few days

I will mention that anyone is welcome to quote any of the thing's I've
mentioned when talking to apache/whatever, if you think it could help the
case.

In the mean time I'll also put forward the idea of a more decentralized
community lead documentation system, which would be independent of any
Apache oversight.  For example, I've compiled wiki information here, and
will encourage other to follow suit:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8899608/what-is-the-state-of-whitelisting-in-phonegap-1-3-0

We could then make a wiki linking to the best SO questions & answers.  Its
only a shame that the phonegap tag page doesn't allow for a little more
cohesive functionality that way.

Cheers,
--Peter