From Peter Ehrlich <peter.i.ehrl...@gmail.com>
Subject Your coding practices and documentation are not done well.
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 20:03:01 GMT
I have just gone through a couple days of frustration and circles due to an
unexplained error message.  It turned out to be a problem with the
whitelist (which is broken), multiplied by indescriptive errors which only
show up on some API versions, and coupled with strong counter indications
as to what the issue really was caused by.

I'm sorry I can't cast this message in a more positive tone, but I'm more
frustrated than inspired at the moment.  I've linked to the thread at the
bottom of this message.

The bottom line is that I think the product you're all working so hard to
produce would benefit strongly from a concentrated focus on cross-team
communication/synchronization, documentation, and cross-platform
documentation.  (Or maybe I'm just a pampered Rails developer?)  I might
even suggest moving from the existing wiki system to the github one, so as
users will be encouraged to contribue through having existing accounts.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/phonegap/9NZ4J4l1I-s

Thanks,
--Peter