From Laurent Hasson <lhas...@rim.com>
Subject RE: Consistent implementation of the whitelist
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:33:05 GMT
One configuration file to rule them all... Is the idea to still remain "as faithful as possible"
to the Widget's config.xml spec, or are we now taking more liberties? I think that spec is
pretty much done, and wondering if there is any other implementation out there. More pointedly,
where is the spec for our config.xml?

Thank You
- LDH (Laurent Hasson)                         -
- Technical Director, BlackBerry Web Platform  -
- Research In Motion                           -
- Email: lhasson@rim.com                       -
- Mobile: 646-460-7066                         -
- Twitter: @ldhasson
"Ha ha ha... He doesn't know how to use the three seashells!" - Erwin

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Mueller [mailto:pmuellr@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 3:31 PM
To: callback-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Consistent implementation of the whitelist

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 15:21, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:

> So let's all agree on the structure of the plugins and whitelist in
> config.xml (if we all decide to go this route that is).

sounds good!  What XML parsers do people use w/node.js?

> We could modify the iOS Info.plist during build time, yes - by running
> a script post-build (this is part of a project's Build Phase).

As much as is possible/reasonable, I'd love to head in this direction -
build out platform-specific stuff (iOS .plist's) based on the One True
Configuration FileT during "build" stages.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org

and may be unlawful.