From Yohei Shimomae <yo...@adobe.com>
Subject Cordova Website
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 22:21:50 GMT
Hey guys,

I'm Yohei and I work for Adobe PhoneGap team as a UX Designer. I've worked on PhoneGap site
and created bunch of PhoneGap related artwork including the logo, Build Bot for PhoneGap Build
and graphics for PhoneGap swags.

Adobe wants me to help out on Cordova site design and I was wondering where I can help out.
From what I've heard, it sounds like we don't have a lot of content yet, so I would suggest
moving some of the content that is currently in the sidebar to the home page and create a
simple one pager website which is fairly quick to build and design for.

Cheers,
Yohei