From Yohei Shimomae <yo...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Website
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 01:32:35 GMT
Hey guys,

So here is a mockup for the Cordova site based on the wires:
http://cl.ly/3A0y3r18031i2y3h403l

I stayed with a simple white background using grid background to contrast certain contents.
Contribution section might change slightly when we have the actual text contents ready (such
as signing the CLA etc.) but for the rest, this is what I envision it'll look like. Feedback
appreciated.

I will try to start implanting the site in the next couple of weeks.