From Quim Gil <quim....@nokia.com>
Subject Re: [callback-qt] Qt 5, WebKit2 & Qt Quick
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 22:30:31 GMT
On 01/12/2012 02:08 PM, ext Brian LeRoux wrote:
> Quim, is this work going to be contributed back to the Apache Cordova
> proj or is it a feature parity thing in Qt5 itself?

This wants to be an Apache Cordova project and our goal is to have Qt at
http://phonegap.com/about/features with all the features checked, with
all what this implies.

Then again this Qt for PhoneGap is a community project developed openly.
We will be progressing as good as we can towards feature completion and
stable quality.

Any advice & requirements to make this part of the Cordova project and
releases is welcome.

--
Quim