From Viras <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: Phonegap/Callback/Cordova for Qt 5
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 06:51:21 GMT
I'm not sure if there is really that much to do.

Most of the javascript code (should) be completely cross-platform as it
contains only "standard" javascript calls.

In addition I'm pretty sure that on Webkit2 there will be something
similar to the WebView as there is now. Loading a page there and
connection QObject classes with Slots hopefully will be possible too.

That way porting to Qt5 most probably will be the work of a few
afternoons (after all, I re-wrote the whole Qt4 code in a few days as a
single person).

Best,
Wolfgang

--