From zoe slattery <aparac...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 14:39:18 GMT
Hi - I was looking at your web site yesterday and wondering if I could
help at all? I just talked to Pat and we kicked a few ideas around which
we agreed to summarise on the list.

In terms of what I can bring to this - most of my experience is on
Apache Aries (http://aries.apache.org/), I moved that website from
Confluence to Apache CMS a year or so ago, also did a lot of work on the
Aries Maven build and wrote sample code and tutorials. Since then I
worked a bit on the Apache Trafficserver (trafficserver.apache.org) site
and my own (zoah.co.uk) site. I've been using the 1140.css grid
(cssgrid.net) so that sites work properly on mobile and desk top screens.

Pat mentioned that there is documentation that could go on the site -
I'll take a look at it. I have the CMS build tools set up on my mac, if
you were interested in me helping the best way would probably be for me
to check out the site, build it locally and then put it up on a server
for comments/feedback.

Any thoughts?

Zoe