From Jeff Tranter <jtran...@ics.com>
Subject Phonegap/Callback/Cordova for Qt 5
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:55:28 GMT
I am one of several developers who are working on a version of PhoneGap
for Qt 5. Qt is a C++-based cross-platform application framework from
Nokia and is used on some mobile devices. Version 5 of Qt is a major new
version slated for release this summer. We feel that a version of
PhoneGap will help accelerate the adoption of Qt 5. The hope is to share
code with the existing Qt 4 port of Phone Gap so that the work we do
will also benefit the Qt 4 version.

A wiki page for the project is at
http://wiki.qt-project.org/PhoneGap_for_Qt_5 The project blog is at
http://phonegap.ics.com

We welcome anyone who wants to contribute to the the project in any way,
whether it is development, testing, documentation, etc. See the wiki
page for more details.