From "Karlsson, Johan" <johan.karls...@sogeti.se>
Subject Pull request to phonegap repository?
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 08:07:45 GMT
Hi,

I was doing some development with phonegap for WP7 this weekend with. I found there was some
trouble with navigation between pages when using jquery mobile. I found the reason to this
issue and I thought I could make a pull request to the repository. But I canĀ“t figure out
how I should do a pull request to the phonegap repository. The phonegap version I developed
against was version 1.4.0.

Regards,

Johan Karlsson