From Olivier Brand <oliv...@passbox.com>
Subject Re: reminder to tag 1.4rc
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:59:27 GMT
Simon

Thanks or the quick response. I will check the iOS code jut in case.
For now, without going to full redesign (which may add more bugs), I
think this is clearly a bug that can be quickly fixed:
The lazy way as I did by adding a no-op around the dismiss dialog
Maybe have a check on the dialog and see of it null (on dismissal
should be set to null)

If this change cannot be added, it is ok but I would rather not differ
too much from the
Code base

Olivier