From Steven Gill <stev...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: 1.3 Release
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 16:51:02 GMT
I was only going along with the original schedule. I would prefer Monday just in case we miss
some glaring bugs. I am actually working on Monday. I say we still aim to tag it on Friday,
then I can package it up and have the weekend to make sure I didn't make a mistake. Release
Monday AM.

-Steve

On Dec 13, 2011, at 8:42 AM, "Brian LeRoux" <b@brian.io> wrote:

> Looks great everyone --- my only concern is shipping on a Friday. I
> know Monday is a holiday for you Steve but there are more of us are
> more equipped to deal w/ any issues come Monday. Thoughts?
>

> On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 8:10 AM, Michael Brooks
> <michael@michaelbrooks.ca> wrote:
>> callback-docs tagged 1.3.0rc2
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 7:47 AM, Alexander Heinrich <callback@aflx.de>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Simon,
>>>
>>> I already added some information to the docs (en/edge). But maybe someone
>>> should have a look at it.
>>>
>>> Alex

Great way

method.

Build

be on Monday. I am

we release on Friday.

tracker, but was

general bug fixes.

automate release

Maj<fil@adobe.com>  wrote:

> [...]
couldn't resist.

Michael Brooks

a release schedule that uses

testing. I

GitHub ticket for the issue, so we

some help testing it once the

PM, Simon MacDonald

change of tag name or you getting

I'm just thinking we need to leave a few

sure we haven't broken anything.

4:03 PM, Michael Brooks

as "1.3.0rc1" instead of "1.3.0_rc1"

in OS X support for BlackBerry.

5th or Monday December 12th?

at 12:44 PM, Simon MacDonald

1.3 release can we throw down a few

and released the same day. I

the rush was to get it out before the

we didn't have major problems with that

end to end testing.

thinking about releasing 1.3 on December

identify some milestones.

all repos as 1.3.0_rc1
all repos as 1.3.0_rc2 and implement a

testing, testing
all repos as 1.3.0
and release PhoneGap 1.3

shouldn't be adding new code the week of the

that we discover doing regression

but what do you think

time around?