From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Playbook code merge discussion
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2011 22:10:18 GMT
Hey all

Merge looks fine. Works well on the smartphone. Can't test on a playbook
device (waiting on signing keys) but I will once I get them. In any case,
pretty much everything but the File API was working fine on the playbook
sim.

Still some issues to work out but they are documented. Based on the issue
tracker we've got some work to do in 2012!

wrote:

> [...]
API
>>tests
PlayBook