From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Playbook code merge discussion
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 23:34:17 GMT
Hey guys,

Quick update on the state of the BB implementations for 1.3.

1.3.0rc2 currently has approximately 95% of the PhoneGap API tests passing
on the smartphone, and just over half passing on the PlayBook simulator. I
don't have a working PlayBook device so rocking the sim - which may not be
giving us a true reflection of the state of callback/cordova on the
playbook.

So, obviously some issues on the playbook that I am working through to
document and fix, but no regressions on the smartphone.

Is that good to tag? I'll be documenting both smartphone and playbook
issues. Marketing/release notes-wise, can we label 1.3.0 as having "basic
PlayBook support", or what do we do with respect to that?

On 11-12-15 1:30 PM, "Filip Maj" <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

>Drew, thanks for the clarification. I am going to double-check both
>playbook and smartphone implementations and make sure we are golden before
>tomorrow.
>
>On 11-12-15 8:59 AM, "Drew Walters" <deedubbu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Ok, I've submitted two pull requests which resolve numbers 3 and 4 from
>>my list:
>>
>>3. Restore camera and capture native functionality.
>>    https://github.com/callback/callback-blackberry/pull/13
>>
>>4. Delete duplicate blackberry.identity and blackberry.system feature
>>ids in config.xml.
>>    https://github.com/callback/callback-blackberry/pull/12
>>
>>I tested them on OS 5 and OS 6.  I did not merge them because I did
>>not test on Playbook.  They are both trivial changes but would like
>>someone else to verify to make sure I haven't broken Playbook.
>>
>>On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 8:07 PM, Ken Wallis <kwallis@rim.com> wrote:
>>> Gord will look to help fix some of these issues over the next few days.
>>> I assume we don't have write access to Jira, so should we just put on
>>>this thread which issues we will take on as we take them on, so as not
>>>to duplicate effort?

At

 Maybe
I'd