From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Callback-test a.k.a. mobile spec
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:50:33 GMT
In a sense, yeah... The pure unit test stuff for the actual JS API can be
housed within the -js repo. I think Gord from RIM had the idea to have
really simple Jasmine tests in there for basic smoke tests.

However I look at callback-test / mobile-spec as more of an end-to-end
test. The qunit tests prod the JS API which can also invoke native code,
so we have a more complete testing solution.

It's good to figure this stuff out though... Anyone else have thoughts on
this?